Sometime around midnight, in the midst of a pleasantly decent-sized late-night wave of web traffic, someone viewed a page at Hmm Daily for the 1,000,000th time. The page was probably the item about the unwanted jumbo luxury homes, which the kind people over at Hacker News had decided to share and promote, producing the aforesaid decent-sized wave.
Traffic is unpredictable. Sometimes the internet seems to be in the mood for a particular post, and sometimes it seems not to be in the mood. Sometimes a little item gets a lot of people sharing it; sometimes nothing really gets people sharing, but if we keep publishing items, some people will read them.
Some of our least-viewed pages, out of those million views, have been:
- A Month’s-End Associated Press (AP) Photographic Celebration Of: THE WIZ
- A Celebration of Hmm Daily .gif Files
- Pete Shelley, 1955-2018
- and today’s very own All of a Sudden, the Whole World Is Spam-Calling.
Some search terms that have led a person to view a page of ours have been:
- history fair project on triangle factory fire
- american hmm sex
- gut problems with del monte lite mixed fruit
- things for new month baby
- does who wants to be a millionaire record more than 1 show a day
- why did our carved pumpkin rot after two days
- helluva dip bowl
- bosc pears look terrible
- what is the poynter institute
Thank you very much for the pageviews. We hope you will view more pages with us.